Bosom Beauty Review- Fast Way to Reach Natural Breast Enhancement
Hey NBE aficionados!
We’re back with another one! Ok sooooo…you are probably well aware by now of my appreciation for and devotion to the Noogleberry breast pump system 😍. It seriously took my ladies to another level and I couldn’t be more overjoyed with the progress my breasts have made.
While I was happy enough pumping with my noogle every day, I was time and again asked by readers and viewers alike about the Bosom Beauty and my thoughts on the system. And therein lay the problem! I had never so much as seen the Bosom Beauty and thus it was difficult to give any genuine information without knowing the product firsthand.
So, I did what any responsible NBE lover would and bought the system for meself. And now that I have used the system for a good while, I can give you the T with everything you need to know about Bosom Beauty.
What is Bosom Beauty?
Put simply, Bosom Beauty is a breast pump system meant to naturally enlarge breasts and, as Bosom Beauty says, they are “pioneers of non-surgical breast enlargement”
How Does it Work?
The system works by using computer-controlled pull and release suction. The vacuum enlarges and releases the breasts, helping to stimulate blood flow. Much like the Noogleberry and Brava system, the expansion of the breast tissue creates space that allows for new cell growth. More cells=bigger breasts=The Goal!
How to Use the System
The system comes with two cones with tubing that connects to the computer (control unit), a charger for the control unit, cushions, and a bra. After ensuring that everything is all charged up we place the domes onto our breasts. Ensure that the holes which connect the tubing are facing one another as seen in the photo.
Turn the power button on. For 2 minutes the breasts will be prepped. Once 2 minutes is up they will be pumped and released on the setting we choose for 30 minutes then will stop automatically.
There are 9 levels total with 1 being the lowest setting and 9 being the highest. We can adjust the settings at any stage and can also press the power button at any time to stop the suction. The buttons include power (on/off), boost, and +, -, to higher or lower the suction. See video below for full how-to!
*You can also use the orange boost button which doubles the speed that you last selected for 5 minutes and it is recommended to do this only twice a day*
Is It Painful?
I am tackling this early on because before purchasing the Bosom all I’d read about the product was that it was so painful– even on the lowest setting! Here’s the T… this is the reason it took me so very long to try the system. The thought of paining my precious skin and body was too much for me to bear.
BUT out of love for all the homies (my readers/viewers) who wanted an honest review, I put the fear behind and went straight in.
The day my Bosom came I made sure that it was on the lowest setting, fully expecting for the pain to be so searing that I would have to immediately press the off button and curse my poor choice of trialing the system just to help the homies out!
To my surprise though, not only did I feel no pain, level 1 was far too light. That being said, Bosom Beauty is not painful to me in the slightest! Some users do say, however, that the system is easier to use after first being a seasoned Noogler as our body and breasts are used to the sensation.
Also FYI, just like the Noogleberry this system is safe to use ;).
What I Love About the Bosom Beauty
Bosom Beauty has been a handful of surprises for me. The biggest surprise being that I have fallen in love with this system (cue the googly eye heart-filled emoji😆😻). What I love most is:
- The system is soothing. At first when putting the domes on, my breasts feel like they are getting a well-received massage. It makes me want to sleep it feels so nice
- It is automatic! There is nothing that I have to do once they are in place as the system automatically pumps/releases and also automatically shuts off when complete
- The cushions. The cushions simply work well. They do not get sucked in or bent out of shape due to the vacuum and do provide great comfort
- The bra. I think it is so class that the system comes with a super stretchy bra that rounds out the usability of the system
- The sideways setup. I love that the holes that connect the tubing to the cones points to the side rather than upwards like the Noogleberry. I can put a top over while I’m pumping without worrying about the tubing becoming disconnected from being tugged by my shirt and ruining the flow of my pumping
What I don’t Love
As is true for many buys there are some aspects that I do not love about the Bosom:
- During the middle of my second session (I do x3 a day for 30 minutes), my breasts become fatigued and there is almost a tingling sensation that is more annoying than not. By the third session I want it to be finished already so I can take them off and go to sleep!
- The noise! I’d be fibbing if I told you that this system is discreet. It isn’t terribly loud but you definitely will hear it! (See video below) It makes sleeping with it a challenge if you have a partner or are a light sleeper. It also irritates my chico Mick sometimes when we are watching tele (hehe)
- The sizing. The site recommended for me to get the large system as I was measuring at a C. Well the system is way too small for my breasts and after the first month of use my breasts were overfilling the cups and I now have to use my Noogleberry domes with the system instead.
Bosom Beauty Video Review
Can I Use the System with the Noogleberry?
One of the biggest questions I am asked is about using the system in tandem with Noogleberry. The short answer to the above is yes.
Currently I use the Bosom for both breasts, then use the Bosom control unit with my Noogleberry cup to pump my smaller breast and then sleep with the Noogleberry system only on my smaller breast.
I find that these two systems are sisters and using them together is bringing me closer to my goals fast and with so much ease. They are very compatible and I love pairing the two together; in fact I would not use one without the other.
Where to Buy and How Much?
Currently the Bosom Beauty ships worldwide and you can get yours at gismostore.com and because you know I love ya long time, can use my code ManikaNia for a 10% discount.
The Rechargeable Boost version that I have and with all included goes for $150, cushioned cups on their own go for $60, and the control unit on its own goes for $120. You can also buy tubing for just one breast at $22.
Is it Worth It?
Overall, I think this system is well worth it with a huge stamp of approval from me. I can see my breasts expanding and releasing which is so cool!, it gives me a massage, and really does phenomenal work for me. What’s more is that it makes me feel that I am on the fast track to my ultimate #boobiegoals. I am very happy to have tried this and so happy that it is now an integral part of my Natural Breast Enhancement journey.
- Now I want to hear from you! What is most important on your NBE journey? Evenness? Roundness? Cleavage? Firmness? Something Else? Let me know by commenting below!
- Get your own Bosom Beauty here and don’t forget to claim your discount!
- Massage your Boobies, Noobies!
- Love you all and hope you are closer and closer to your boobie goals everyday!