My Breast Pump Technique | All Natural Breast Enhancement
Hello my beauties!
Welcome to another NBE post! We love natural breast enhancement because it promotes self-care/love AND, with the right amount of blessings, helps us reach our BeautyBoobie goals!
Today is allllll about the T! T-T-Technique that is, as I will be giving you the lowdown on my current Breast Pump Technique.
When it comes to both the Noogleberry (NB) and Bosom Beauty (BB), there are tons on tons on TONS of different techniques that we NBE’rs undertake. Throughout my 3-year journey, my technique has updated, reverted back, tacked on something new, etc.. and I don’t imagine that the variations will ever cease!
BUT, since you lovelies have asked, you know I gots to answer!
* REMEMBER though, this is solely my routine and method, and does not mean it is the only way nor the correct way. As always, find what is best for you and do it, boo!*
My Daily Technique
- Rise and shine!
- While giving thanks and flowing energy, I pump Zena (the right one) with the NB for about 30 minutes to an hour. I usually only pump Zena, but sometimes do both girls. I use the pump, airlock and hold method
- Release air, remove cup(s)
- Tidy the flat, shower, and ensure that both girls receive a good burst of extra warm water
- Massage in the shower
- Once I get out, I pump both girls with the BB while I look after my skin. During this I continually press boost (the Orange Button!) which lasts for 5 minutes each time. My bathrobe has a pocket where I leave my control unit, which allows me to move around while the BB is pumping. However, when the robe must come off– when I’m buttering my body, the control unit and tubing can get in the way so I usually just throw the unit over my shoulders and it stays in place just fine! (See video below)
- Once my face is cared for and my body is buttered, I remove the cups and massage! It’s the perfect time to massage as the blood flow is stimulated at this time
- I apply shea butter as a base then massage with my cream/oil and do a lymphatic massage followed by slap therapy!
- Before bed I put on audio visualization and put the BB on both girls
- The visualization lasts for up to 30 minutes
- The BB automatically stops at 30 minutes but I leave the cones on until they naturally come off from either loss of suction or from me breaking suction
In total, I use both systems for between one to three hours a day + however long the BB stays on during my slumber.
Technical Technique Terms
To be technical, the two techniques I use are:
- Press and Release
- Pump and Hold
Press and Release
Press and release is a method that is favorited by many NBE’rs and involves pumping the girls and then releasing the air. Pump and release can be used by both the Noogleberry and the Bosom Beauty. For Bosom Beauty, pump and release is the natural ebb and flow of the system, as air is constantly filled and released without the need to manually make it so. For press and release to work with the NB, we are required to push the air release button and pump repeating both again and again.
Pump and Hold
Pump and hold is a favorite for me because I caution on the side of…. lazy 😁! Pumping and holding means that the air fills and, well, holds! For the NB, I have the airlock tubing which allows an added step of pump, lock, and hold. This keeps the air in longer without the inevitable escape and has helped me expedite the stimulation of blood flow. For the BB, once the control unit stops working, the air is locked in for a period of time but is slowly and steadily losing air. While pump and hold can be achieved through BB, it is on a smaller scale.
Your Favorite Show is ON!
And that, dear readers, is my Breast Pump routine #explained! I find that it fits in very nicely with my lifestyle and because I bundle– skincare routine while pumping, flowing energy while pumping, pumped while asleep– I don’t feel that the pumping is a chore!… Which is something I can always get behind!
- Is your routine different from mine? How so? Comment below your NBE routine, sis!
- Check out our NBE playlist on youtube
- Join our natural living circle by subscribing (below on ya’ phone or on the side on the desktop!) and don’t miss out on the giveaways!
- P.S! There is a NB Giveaway going on right now!! Starts June 25th and end July 9th! Check out the details on our channel! #exciting!
- Get your own Noogleberry system here and use NHL10 to receive your discount!
- Get your own Bosom Beauty System here and use Manika-Nia to receive your discount!
- Take care of your girls with massage, positive affirmations and lalalalalove!
- Speaking of LOVE…Love ya’s 💋